WHAT IS THE E-STAFF PROJECT ?

Sunday 17 February 2019

thumbnail

CAT#10 – Movie Review: Expressing likes & dislikes with the film “In Time” – FEDAC Manresa Behind The Scenes Report

Expressing likes & dislikes with the film “In Time”




With our students, we have learned how to express likes and dislikes when reviewing a movie. We have learned expressions such us “I am crazy about…”, “I love…”, “I like…”, I don’t mind…”, “I don’t like…”, “I hate…”, “I can’t stand…”; we have learned to apply these expressions when talking about a movie.

We chose the movie “In Time”. After watching the movie students had to fill in a Movie review document expressing in what degree they lived and disliked different aspects of the movie: acting, music, lighting, etc.

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Search This Blog